How much money is your organization currently losing each year due to equipment breakdowns, stoppages and emergency repairs? If the amount is higher than you’d like it to be, then it’s time to consider purchasing I’mOnIt! equipment maintenance software. Here’s how using this program will help your company save money and improve its functionality:
- You’ll no longer have to worry about downtime – By managing your maintenance scheduling needs, I’mOnIt! will ensure that you’re always up-to-date in terms of equipment maintenance. In turn, your equipment will function with fewer issues and a lower risk of stoppage. This will keep your business running smoothly and prevent the high costs and stress levels associated with company downtime.
- You’ll be able to significantly lower your maintenance budget – Without equipment maintenance software, it can be hard to figure out how much your company needs to budget for specific maintenance tasks. Luckily, I’mOnIt! gives you the ability to collect and report maintenance and repair statistics, thereby allowing your business to pinpoint where maintenance does and does not need to be performed. Since you’ll no longer be doing unnecessary maintenance, your funds will go further.
- Analysis will show you when to replace equipment – Another great thing about the I’mOnIt! equipment maintenance program is that it takes the guesswork out of equipment replacement. By analyzing the statistics collected by the software, your business will be able to predict when equipment needs to be replaced rather than simply waiting for it to break. It goes without saying that this is a better option, as it ensures that your company’s equipment doesn’t miss a beat.
As you can see, I’mOnIt! equipment maintenance software can save your business tons of time, money and headaches. That’s what makes this program so useful for construction operations workers, facilities managers and many other types of business professionals.
How to Use the I’mOnIt! Work Request Web Portal
We’ve talked a lot about why our equipment maintenance software is so helpful; now, we’d like to give you a step-by-step guide to filing a work order request so that you can put the program into practice:
- Once you have I’mOnIt! installed, a web portal icon will appear on your desktop. Click this icon to open the work order form.
- Type in the information it asks for, including your name, email address and phone number, so that the person tasked with resolving the issue will know who to contact if they have any questions. Then, select the maintenance area from the drop-down list and briefly describe the issue.
- Once you’ve submitted this page, the request will automatically appear on the I’mOnIt! control panel.
And that’s all there is to it! The ease of this process just goes to show that I’mOnIt! equipment maintenance software is an extremely effective and convenient way to place repair and maintenance orders.
Interested in a free trial of this program? Fill out our online form now! And if you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to call 1-800-458-7374. We look forward to helping your company stay on top of its equipment maintenance tasks!